Take a Look at Our Laboratory
The facility contains a state-of-the-art physical plant and laboratory systems to ensure the highest protection of your samples and studies.
- The extraction laboratory has been built to BSL2 standards.
- The -20 ° C walk-in sample storage utilizes doubly redundant compressors and evaporators and digital controls.
- All instrumentation and IT resources have been placed on a diesel generator/flywheel/power conditioning system to ensure that computerized systems and analytical runs are completed without interruption, even in the event of local power failure for several days.
- A separate lab for immunoassay services, that also addresses the requirements of cell-based assays, has also been constructed.
- High-quality water, nitrogen, and environmental controls have been built into the facility.
- Fire suppression systems for critical areas, such as our instrumental labs and archives, are gaseous agents, not water- or powder-based.
|We look forward to your visits in the near future. If you would like more information about our laboratory please contact us by email or phone at 317-715-8800.|
Capitalizing on the Latest Designs and Technology in the Industry
AIT Bioscience serves the pharmaceutical and biotech communities by delivering high-quality data and providing access to that data as quickly and securely as possible. To ensure success, our laboratory was custom-built by industry veterans with practical experience in the scientific, regulatory, and client service aspects of contract research to support fully automated bioanalytical processes and instrumentation. Free from the outdated legacy systems and processes that hinder conventional CROs, AIT Bioscience is able to take full advantage of the latest tools and technologies to maximize quality, security, and efficiency.
Key features of our lab include:
Cutting-edge LC-MS/MS systems
Our scientists evaluated mass spectrometers from all of the leading vendors to furnish our lab with software that capitalizes on the latest designs and technology in the industry.
- Pad PC on a wireless network running both Watson™ 7.4 SP4 with TSQ Module™ and ELN
- IDBS E-Workbook Suite with custom workflows
- Interfaces with Watson™ 7.4 SP4 with TSQ Module™ to perform automated, validated calculations, and other functions
- Used in every aspect of R&D and regulated bioanalysis
- GLP, Part 11 compliant
- Structured method management system with QA controlled forms
- Hierarchical organization similar to Windows Explorer and prior legacy data acquisition/storage systems
- Validated templates for repetitive tasks
- Internet-like searchability, simplifying R&D activity and/or project auditing
Proactive quality analysis
Our commitment to providing quality data more efficiently isn’t a lofty pipe dream. Incorporating data review into every step of the process instead of at the end gives our analysts the opportunity to avoid or correct errors before they happen. It also bridges the gap between data acquisition and data reporting and results in a faster turnaround on reports.
AIT Bioscience welcomes the opportunity to show you how our laboratory can meet your needs.
For more information, contact us by email or phone at 317-715-8800.